Wide white shaker-style L-shaped kitchen with soft close drawers for large spaces measuring 144 inches left side by 120 right side and 90 wall height.. L-Shape 12 feet by 10 feet kitchen cabinet combination. Ideal for kitchen walls that fit at least 90 inches in height with Crown. Full overlay solid wood and plywood frame construction. Shaker style door and drawer fronts in white painted exterior and interior with naturally finished drawer box. Half inch thick plywood cabinet box. Three quarters of an inch HDF door and drawer fronts. All shelves are mounted on dead-lock clips. Full extension three quarters of an inch thick solid wood dovetailed drawer box with soft-close undermount glides.
Parts used in AWFKL37-36 white shaker L-Shape 12x10 with 90 inches in height plus crown kitchen set:
- (2) W1236 - Single Door Wall 36" by 12" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) W1536 - Single Door Wall 36" by 15" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) W3618 - Double Door Wall 18" by 36" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (2) W3636 - Double Door Wall 36" by 36" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) DC2436 - Diagonal Corner Wall 36" by 24" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) B15 - Base Single Door One Drawer 15" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) B30 - Base Double Door One Drawer 30" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) DB18 - Drawer Base 18" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) SB36 - Sink Base Double Door 36" Wide White Shaker Cabinet
- (1) SCER36 - Lazy Suzan Base 36" D White Shaker Cabinet
- (2) PREPRP1596 - 96"H x 24"D End Panel with 1 1/2" Stile for White Shaker Cabinetry
- (2) TOE KICK - Toe Kick Molding 96"W x 4 1/2"H for White Shaker Cabinetry
- (4) MCROWN-R - Multi-Position Crown Molding 96" x 2 1/4" for White Shaker Cabinetry
- Perfect for residential and commercial use
- Cabinetry Color: White
- RTA (Ready-To-Assemble) Kitchen Cabinets
- Full overlay
- Solid wood frame construction
- Shaker style door and drawer fronts
- White painted exterior and interior
- Naturally finished drawer box
- 1/2” thick plywood cabinet box
- 3/4” thick HDF door and drawer fronts
- 5/8” thick plywood back rail
- 3/4” plywood half-depth adjustable base cabinet shelves
- 3/4” plywood full-depth adjustable wall cabinet shelves
- All shelves are mounted on dead-lock clips
- New technology built-in quiet smooth-close door hinges on all doors
- Full extension 3/4” thick solid wood dovetailed drawer box with soft-close undermount glides
- Drawer boxes are equipped with undermount ball bearing self-closing glides
- Polymer corner blocks
The White cabinetry line is a live and outstanding extension of our kitchen and bath cabinet collection. Having a simplistic and fresh structure, White cabinet series represents an authentic quality of original cabinetry construction by integrating, modern shapes visible throughout its unique styling. To make matters easy going, this set doesn’t pursue immediate attention but rather leaves a room for a wide diversity of design, colors, shades, and tones.
For those wanting a higher futuristic atmosphere, you should prefer an option of picking out unorthodox mixtures of colors and also going for straightforward and simple congruous shapes found in the likes of illuminated accessories and equal proportioned kitchen tableware. Clean design of white color undeniably gives a possibility of creating a beautiful kitchen design using either a variety of color options including contrasting black or you may create a clean atmosphere of your kitchen by using exclusively white colors and chrome accents of kitchen accessories. Using a primary light color such as white, you can re-invent the warm, intimate feel of a cabin paired with a few circular water faucets and accessories to further dissolve tension in a room.
Another great advantage of our White Cabinet line is the opportunity to skillfully generate your inner surroundings with a variety of contrasting colors where normally this would cause interference and compromise if matched with other series of cabinets. White series offers extremely light tones and invites you to many fun decisions such as powerful black or even the passion of the reds. The White Cabinet line is definitely the choice for creative moves looking for a rare genre with the power of freedom to invent an unforgettable blueprint as unique as your own fingerprints.
Shop White Shaker Solid Wood RTA Cabinets
RTAHQ.com (warrantor) warrants its kitchen cabinet collections to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of
one year. RTAHQ.com, at the their choice, may elect to repair or replace RTAHQ.com products covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to where items have been improperly stored or improperly installed. This warranty does not cover
the following: costs of removing warranted material or the installation of replacement material, natural variations and aging
inherent in wood, normal wear and tear or damage/defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification in any way.
RTAHQ.com reserves the right to inspect claimed defective products. No returns, replacements or repairs may be made without
prior to inspection or proof of defective product. Some replacement parts may vary from those originally supplied and are
subject to availability.
This warranty is the sole warranty of RTAHQ.com and in lieu of all other warranties, express implied, including any implied warranty
of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Labor charges by customer's contractor for removal of or installation of
warranted material as well as incidental or consequential damages are excluded. We do not assume any other liability in
connection with the sale of your product.
The purchaser agrees to let doors that are warped or have panel shrinkage a 1/4" or less to hang for two season (Spring, Fall)
before replacement is requested. Typically a door will return to its normal position once it is acclimated to temperature and
humidity conditions. Prior to requesting a replacement for a door, please be sure the door has been installed properly.
Please be advised that wooden boards used for cabinetry are a natural material cut from trees that adapt to different climates and weather conditions, and inherently will expand and contract. It is normal for wood to expand and contract under different temperatures and humidity levels causing small (1mm – 5mm) spaces to appear on the mitering seam locations. Maple wood is close grained and strong. It has off-white, pale streaks of gold and pink and may contain dark streaks throughout the wood.
Colors on the product images may look different on different models/brands of computers and depending on how their monitors are calibrated. Therefore, actual product color may vary from the product on images. To see the actual color of kitchen cabinets you may visit our showroom or order a door sample.
All cabinets are shipped knock-down unassembled unless an assembly service is requested at checkout.
RTAHQ.com and parent companies have been serving clients all over the USA since 1990. The company delivers products anywhere in the continental US. RTAHQ.com products mainly target commercial and residential kitchens & bath.
We offer a wide variety of Ready to Assemble Kitchen Cabinets for any room including kitchens, mud rooms, home offices, laundry, and libraries.
We cater to homeowners, contractors, and design professionals. Our in stock and ready to ship cabinets are available to leave our warehouse within 24 hours. We offer curbside and expedited delivery options.
Explore our cabinets and services. You will be very happy with our low wholesale to public pricing and our USA based customer service.
We ARE your RTA Headquarters!
Stocked All-Wood Cabinetry
Why Buy from RTA HQ?
On all orders over $1,500.
We guarantee our low prices!
24/7 online support
Fast USA based response time.
Ready to ship the next day.