The Natural cabinetry line is a live and outstanding extension of our kitchen and bath cabinet collection. Having a simplistic and fresh structure, Natural cabinet series represents an authentic quality of original cabinetry construction by integrating, modern shapes visible throughout its unique styling. To make matters easy going, this set doesn’t pursue immediate attention but rather leaves a room for a wide diversity of design, colors, shades, and tones.
For those wanting a higher futuristic atmosphere, you should prefer an option of picking out unorthodox mixtures of colors and also going for straightforward and simple congruous shapes found in the likes of illuminated accessories and equal proportioned kitchen tableware. Clean design of natural color undeniably gives a possibility of creating a beautiful kitchen design using either a variety of color options including contrasting black or you may create a clean atmosphere of your kitchen by using exclusively natural colors and chrome accents of kitchen accessories. Using a primary light color such as natural, you can re-invent the warm, intimate feel of a cabin paired with a few circular water faucets and accessories to further dissolve tension in a room.
Another great advantage of our Natural Cabinet line is the opportunity to skillfully generate your inner surroundings with a variety of contrasting colors where normally this would cause interference and compromise if matched with other series of cabinets. Natural series offers extremely light tones and invites you to many fun decisions such as powerful black or even the passion of the reds. The Natural Cabinet line is definitely the choice for creative moves looking for a rare genre with the power of freedom to invent an unforgettable blueprint as unique as your own fingerprints.
- Natural Stained Maple with an authentic quality
- Raised Panel style HDF doors and drawer fronts
- Interior and exterior is finished in matching colors
- All Wood structure with 3/4” solid wood, 5-piece frame
- Plywood sides, tops, bottoms, and thick durable plywood shelves for extra stability
- Full extension dovetailed drawer with soft-close glides for added style and performance
- Brand New! Factory Sealed!
- Perfect for residential and commercial use
- Cabinetry Color: Natural
- RTA (Ready-To-Assemble) Kitchen Cabinets
- Full overlay
- Solid wood frame construction
- Raised Panel style door and drawer fronts
- Natural stained exterior and interior
- Naturally finished drawer box
- 1/2” thick plywood cabinet box
- 3/4” thick HDF door and drawer fronts
- 5/8” thick plywood back rail
- 3/4” plywood half-depth adjustable base cabinet shelves
- 3/4” plywood full-depth adjustable wall cabinet shelves
- All shelves are mounted on dead-lock clips
- New technology built-in quiet smooth-close door hinges on all doors
- Full extension 3/4” thick solid wood dovetailed drawer box with soft-close undermount glides
- Drawer boxes are equipped with undermount ball bearing self-closing glides
- Polymer corner blocks
one year. RTAHQ.com, at the their choice, may elect to repair or replace RTAHQ.com products covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to where items have been improperly stored or improperly installed. This warranty does not cover
the following: costs of removing warranted material or the installation of replacement material, natural variations and aging
inherent in wood, normal wear and tear or damage/defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification in any way.
RTAHQ.com reserves the right to inspect claimed defective products. No returns, replacements or repairs may be made without
prior to inspection or proof of defective product. Some replacement parts may vary from those originally supplied and are
subject to availability.
This warranty is the sole warranty of RTAHQ.com and in lieu of all other warranties, express implied, including any implied warranty
of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Labor charges by customer's contractor for removal of or installation of
warranted material as well as incidental or consequential damages are excluded. We do not assume any other liability in
connection with the sale of your product.
The purchaser agrees to let doors that are warped or have panel shrinkage a 1/4" or less to hang for two season (Spring, Fall)
before replacement is requested. Typically a door will return to its normal position once it is acclimated to temperature and
humidity conditions. Prior to requesting a replacement for a door, please be sure the door has been installed properly.
All cabinets are shipped knock-down unassembled unless an assembly service is requested at checkout.
We ARE your RTA Headquarters!
Stocked All-Wood Cabinetry